Still no takers, since: Last Updated on Thursday, 23 February 2012 12:10. Hmmmm, Seems to me that one of those so called “Tax Experts” especially in all the TV “expert pool” would jump up and collect a quick $300K, but no one is standing up.
I say like in SNL: “What up with that?”
Freedom Law School is offering $100,000 to the first person who can demonstrate any of the three propositions listed below. The winner can collect up to $300,000 if he or she can prove all of the propositions below.
1. Show what statute written by the Congress of the United States that requiring Americans to file an income tax “CONFESSION” (return) and pay an income tax.
2. Show how Americans can file an income tax “CONFESSION” (return) without giving up their 5th amendment right to not give any information to the government that may be used to prosecute them.
3. Prove that the 16th amendment to the United States Constitution, which, according to the IRS and modern American courts permitted the income tax to exist was lawfully added to the United States Constitution.
Freedom Law School declares:
- There is no statute that makes any American Citizen who works and lives in the United States of America liable or responsible to pay an income tax. Individuals only become liable to pay the income tax when they “VOLUNTARILY” file a tax return and the IRS follows their assessment procedures as outlined in the Internal Revenue Code.
- If there were a statute, which clearly and unequivocally required the filing of such tax returns, such a statute would be unconstitutional under the present income tax system to the extent that it would require individuals to give the government information which could be used against them to prosecute them criminally. Although the IRS and the modern American courts claim that the 16th Amendment of the U.S. Constitution permitted the income tax to be imposed on the compensation for labor of the average working man, the 16th Amendment was not properly added to the United States Constitution. See www.thelawthatneverwas.com for documentation of this issue.
- The IRS, under the United States Constitution, cannot legally require information on 1040 returns from individuals. This is the reason the IRS continually refers to the income tax as “voluntary.”
For more information, you may want to investigate the resources listed below: www.freedomabovefortune.com This is the site of Joe Banister, the former gun-carrying IRS Criminal Investigation Agent, who resigned from his prestigious job with the IRS because his superiors would not answer his findings of fraud within the IRS. (See this page.) Mr. Banister’s report on the IRS confirms our opinions about the Federal Income Tax in great detail.
www.givemeliberty.org Bob Schulz, founder of We The People Foundation, has attempted several times with Joe Banister and many other intelligent Americans, to debate the legality of the income tax system with high ranking government officials. Each time, no government official ever showed up to debate! Any intelligent American would think the government would be more than happy to show up and answer a few questions to set the record straight once and for all, wouldn’t you…? Or does the government have something to hide…? Do your own research and decide if the government is hiding something. See this page. Also see the DVD “America Freedom to Fascism” at www.freedomtofascism.com.
Last Updated on Thursday, 23 February 2012 12:10