Hooray Hooray For Arizona !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mexico is angry!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow! And make certain you read, at the bottom of this page, the part that says it will take 30 more seconds to read!!! This is what needs to be done, in my opinion! Please forward to all you know and ask them to forward to all they know. Maybe, together, we can make this happen!
The shoe is on the other foot and the Mexicans from the State of Sonora , Mexico do not like it. Can you believe the nerve of these people? It’s almost funny. The State of Sonora is angry at the influx of Mexicans into Mexico !!!
Nine state legislators from the Mexican State of Sonora traveled to Tucson to complain about Arizona ‘s new employer crackdown on illegals from Mexico . It seems that many Mexican illegals are returning to their hometowns and the officials in the Sonora state government are ticked off. A delegation of nine state legislators from Sonora was in Tucson on Tuesday to state that Arizona ‘s new ‘Employer Sanctions Law’ will have a devastating effect on the Mexican state. At a news conference, the legislators said that Sonora, – Arizona’s southern neighbor – made up of mostly small towns – can not handle the demand for housing, jobs and schools that it will face as Mexican workers return to their hometowns from the USA without jobs or money.
The Arizona law, which took effect Jan. 1, punishes Arizona employers who knowingly hire individuals without valid legal documents to work in the United States . Penalties include suspension of, or loss of, their business license. The Mexican legislators are angry because their own citizens are returning to their hometowns, placing a burden on THEIR state government.
‘How can Arizona pass a law like this?’ asked Mexican Rep Leticia Amparano-Gamez, who represents Nogales . ‘There is not one person living in Sonora who does not have a friend or relative working in Arizona ,’ she said, speaking in Spanish. ‘Mexico is not prepared for this, for the tremendous problems it will face as more and more Mexicans working in Arizona and who were sending money to their families return to their hometowns in Sonora without jobs,’ she said ‘We are one family, socially and economically,’ she said of the people of Sonora and Arizona .
Wrong! The United States is a sovereign nation, not a subsidiary of Mexico , and its taxpayers are not responsible for the welfare of Mexico ‘s citizens. It’s time for the Mexican government, and its citizens, to stop feeding parasitically off the United States and to start taking care of its/their own needs.
Too bad that other states within the USA don’t pass a law just like that passed by Arizona . Maybe that’s the answer, since our own Congress will do nothing!
***New Immigration Laws***
Be sure to read to the bottom or you will miss the message…
1. There will be no special bilingual programs in the schools. 2. All ballots will be in this nation’s language. 3. All government business will be conducted in our language. 4. Non-residents will NOT have the right to vote no matter how long they are here. 5. Non-citizens will NEVER be able to hold political office. 6. Foreigners will not be a burden to the taxpayers. No welfare, no food stamps, no health care, or other government assistance programs. Any burden will be deported. 7. Foreigners can invest in this country, but it must be an amount at least equal to 40,000 times the daily minimum wage. 8. If foreigners come here and buy land… Options will be restricted. Certain parcels including waterfront property are reserved for citizens naturally born into this country. 9. Foreigners may have NO protests; NO demonstrations, NO waving of a foreign flag, no political organizing, NO bad-mouthing our president or his policies. These will lead to deportation. 10. If you do come to this country illegally, you will be actively hunted and, when caught, sent to jail until your deportation can be arranged. All assets will be taken from you.
Too strict? The above laws are current immigration laws of MEXICO !
This will take less than thirty seconds to read. If you agree, please pass it on. An idea whose time has come: Somehow, that doesn’t seem logical. We do not have an elite that is above the law. The self-serving must stop. This is a good way to do that. It is an idea whose time has come. Have each person contact a minimum of twenty people on their address list, in turn ask each of those to do likewise.
In three days, most people in The United States of America will have read the message. This is one proposal that really should be passed around.
***Proposed 28th Amendment to the United States Constitution***
“Congress shall make no law that applies to the citizens of the United States that does not apply equally to all members of Congress, Senators and/or Representatives; and, Congress shall make no law that applies to all members of Congress, Senators and/or Representatives that does not apply equally to the citizens of the United States.
You are one of my 20. If you don’t have twenty, pass it on to whatever number you can!
- 225,448 hits since Sep 26, 2010
- A Female Physician in Munich, Germany sends a message to the world: May 29, 2017
- For the Record, Rothschilds v. Rockefellers May 24, 2017
- A Conversation about reality – My Dinner with Andre March 15, 2017
- Clif High-Chaos Starts Middle of March March 8, 2017
- TRUMP Announces the USR, United States Republic. January 23, 2017
- Civilization involves Beer and the Wheel December 29, 2016
- WORD: 5 Signs the Russian Hacking Story Is Really Just Fake News — NESARA- REPUBLIC NOW – GALACTIC NEWS December 17, 2016
- 2016 Presidential Election Data December 8, 2016
- Major media crash: they need a scapegoat November 20, 2016
- The Take Down of George Soros Has Begun November 15, 2016
- Election: media’s movie of reality failed November 9, 2016
- How the Cultural War Fooled the Left November 1, 2016
- Department Of Justice Just Issued Official Statement, Accusations Of Voter Fraud Now Illegal October 26, 2016
- Advantages of Just Saying—-No! — and Boycotting the Election October 22, 2016
- The White Hats Report October 4, 2016
- May 2017
- March 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- May 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- January 2011
- September 2010