By Servando gonzalez theintelhub.com October 1, 2012
How this can happen in a country we have helped to liberate? —CFR agent Hitlary Clinton.
Well, clueless Hitlary, this has happened and will keep happening because nobody in the world, except brainwashed Repucrats and CFR minions and lackeys like you, believe that the reasons why CFR agents conspired in the shadows to destabilize Tunisia, Libya, Egypt, Syria and other Middle East countries using fanatic Muslims as patsies to overthrow governments in which the sycophantic CFR-controlled mainstream media conveniently labeled “the Arab Spring,” was to liberate and bring democracy to these countries. On the contrary, as the cases of Iran, Guatemala, Chile, and many other countries show, the CFR conspirators have brought more tyranny and dictatorship to the world than democracy.
Currently, only the most gullible, brainwashed Americans believe that the so-called Arab Spring was the result of the spontaneous rebellion of democratically-minded young people organizing and communicating through their i-phones. It is a known fact that the U.S. government, particularly the CIA, incited the riots and provided technical and material support to the rebels. Proof of it this that Saudi Arabia, probably the most anti-democratic country in the Middle East, but which has always had the conspirators’ full support, was immune to the rebellious youth .
Allegedly, the cause for the protests still going on was the airing of a low-budget film, privately produced in the United States, that portrays Muhammad as a fraud, a womanizer and a child molester. It sparked violent protests in many Muslim countries, many of them outside U.S. diplomatic posts around the world. Hitlary’s first reaction to the attack on the U.S. consulate at Benghazi was putting the blame on the creators of the anti-Muslin film that allegedly triggered the riots. Next day, she sharpened her criticism of the film calling it “disgusting and reprehensible,” and a cynical attempt to offend people for their religious beliefs. Coming from Hillary Clinton, however, a proud member of a political party that just a few days before had almost unanimously agreed to erase the word God from its party platform, it is nothing but a cynical attempt to not offend people with some non-Christian religious beliefs. Soon after, U.S. ambassador to the U.N., Susan Rice (CFR), declared that the attacks were spontaneous, not premeditated.
Just a year ago, Hitlary, the new Kissassinger, said, “All of us are inspired by what is happening in Libya,” and praised the Libyan people for “taking their country back.” However, the day after the vicious attack on the U.S. consulate, she said, “This was an attack by a small and savage group. Not the people or government of Libya.” What she didn’t say, however, is that this fanatic group, and others like it, is the artificial creation of the CIA, an organization created by the CFR conspirators to carry out their plans of total world domination.
One of the areas in which the CFR conspirators have been particularly successful is the recruitment of patsies to carry out their dirty work. They have recruited not only single revolutionary patsies, like Lenin, Trotsky and Che Guevara, and psychologically programmed patsies like Lee Harvey Oswald, Sirhan Sirhan, and Timothy McVeigh, but have been even more successful in the effective use of whole organizations and radical groups as patsies, like the American Communist Party, the 60s revolutionaries, as well as the Latin American anti-U.S. guerrillas and the Afghan anti-Soviet guerrillas, just to mention a few. Currently they are using Muslim and gay patsies as their new fifth column to extend their tentacles by infiltrating them all around the world.
The CFR conspirators created the Soviet Union as their patsy to scare the world with the fear of Communism. They created Nazi Germany as a patsy to contain the Russians. But once Hitler became too belligerent and out of control, they switched sides and throw Hitler and the Nazis under the bus. In the same fashion, the same conspirators who didn’t move a finger to save the European Jews from the Nazi slaughter, created the State of Israel, something that many Jewish intellectuals opposed, as a spearhead in the Middle East against the Muslim states. Are they ready now to throw Israel under the bus the same way they did with the Nazis? Given their history of duplicity, I would not be surprised if one day it is discovered that Mahmoud Ahmadinejad actually was their secret agent. His recent speech at the U.N. General Assembly, in which the called for the creation of a New World Order, smells real bad.
Now, why are the CFR conspirators using their secret agents in the U.S. government to promote Islamic fundamentalism all around the globe? The answer is in a document published many years ago by one of the conspirators’ psychological warfare labs.
In 1968 the Rockefellers created and controlled U.S. Department of Education commissioned the Stanford Research Institute (SRI) to take a look at the future and tell them what they saw. But the SRI futurologists didn’t stop there. They took a step further and studied the changes in Western society that could conduct to the future the CFR conspirators had in mind — a future they euphemistically call the “New World Order.”
The resulting study was published by the SRI in 1982 under the title Changing Images of Man. Among the prestigious academic reviewers who read the manuscript were: Joseph Campbell, Margaret Mead, Carl Rogers and B.F. Skinner.
A back cover note explains that Changing Images of Man was “Prepared by the Center for the Study of Social Policy/SRI International,” adding,
Changing Images of Man explores the reasons why changes may have to take place in the fundamental conceptual premises, laws, attitudes and ethics once suitable for guiding the development of the United States and other highly industrialized nations if a humane (and “workable”) future is to be achievable. It discusses the evidence that such changes may be occurring and the possibility that an evolutionary transformation may be underway that is at least as profound as the transition in Europe when the Medieval Age gave way to the rise of science and the Industrial Revolution.
But there is more than meets the eye that such note. To see it, however, we need first to take a closer look at the “academic” institution that produced the study.
The Stanford Research Institute was founded in 1946 as a research institution (think-tank) associated to Stanford University in California. But there are some spooky elements behind the academically innocuous façade.
According to some sources, the original idea for the creation of the SRI occurred during one of the super-secret meetings at the Bohemian Grove, a mysterious secret society whose members join once a year in the woods near the Russian river in northern California. Since its creation, the SRI was fully devoted to the investigation of sophisticated war-related technologies, some of the bordering on science fiction, for its main clients, the Pentagon and the CIA. Thanks to such special clients, at some times the SRI’s budget has been higher than the Rand Corporation, one of the most known U.S. think-tanks, and some years even higher than the budget for the whole Stanford University.
For many years the Central Intelligence Agency has been one of the main SRI clients. The SRI has produced studies on behalf of the CIA in the fields of modification of human behavior, remote viewing, brainwashing techniques and mass mind control. All these studies neatly fall into the field of what is known as psychological warfare.
Changing Images of Man is the golden dream of a conspiracy theorist. The study describes in detail a master plan of a vast social engineering program to be carried out by the highest levels of the U.S. military-industrial complex. The whole document is an attempt to undermine Christianity. It is clear that Christianity, which considers that life is sacred, and condemns abortion, birth control and homosexuality, is not “useful” for the creation of a “desirable future” mentioned in the book’s Introduction. Given he fact that one of the goals of the CFR conspirators is the killing of at least 85 percent of the people in this planet, it makes sense that they see Christianity as a stumbling block they have to get rid off as a preliminary step to the implementation of their genocidal plans.
Changing Images of Man is not the product of a small group of people secretly planning marketing strategies to sell their product and defeat the competition. On the contrary, it is a master plan which suggest the implementation at national level, and later global, of a political and social system —a mixture of fascism and communism— that better suits their interests.
A long time ago, the conspirators reached the conclusion that democracy, much less representative democracy, is not useful any more, and that the ability of capitalism —that is, mom and pop true capitalism, not the monopoly capitalism they love— to sustain the present life styles of most citizens in the middle class has reached its end. So, what a better transition to a neo-feudal, post-capitalist system that one where the middle class not only accepts, but also advocates for the elimination of its economic and social status in order to begin a new gilded age for mankind?
The program for the social and mental transformation of the masses developed by the SRI experts does not overlooks any aspect. For example, in the Introduction the report mentions the need “to explore more deeply the enormous significance that emerging changes in psychosexual norms and premises have for the future society,” The producers of the document also mention their belief that Christianity is one of the major obstacles for the creation of a new “ecological thinking.”
So, if some Christian leaders for many years have been convinced that there is a conspiracy to destroy Christianity, it is simply because the conspiracy actually exists.
Conscious that the best tool against a religion is another religion, the SRI study analyzed several religions that would be desirable as a substitute to Christianity. Obviously, to them at the time of the study neither Christianity, nor Judaism or Islam had anything good to offer. Therefore, the authors of the report made a subtle apology of an almost forgotten religion, which in fact is an ancient Christian minority, called Gnosticism.
Before continuing with this analysis of the SRI study, it is important to know that the CFR conspirators do not support any political ideology or profess any religious belief. If sometimes they have supported fascism, communism, Darwinism or atheism, it is just because at that particular time they had used it to carry out their secret agenda. But, when the need comes, they change ideologies like snakes shed their skin. So, if they decided to promote Gnosticism it was just because they believed it was the ideology more suitable to use as a spearhead against Christianity. But, why Gnosticism?
Gnosticism was the name adopted for a religious mixture of Christianity and pagan mysticism that flourished in the first centuries of the Christian era in the Mediterranean and the Middle East. Gnosticism was a synthesis of ancient Babylonian, Hindu, Egyptian and Zoroastrian beliefs. In the Middle Ages the Catholic Church declared Gnosticism a heresy. Contrary to Christians, Gnostics believed that every human being had a God within. Eventually, the Catholic Church fought back and destroyed the Gnostic movement. But Gnosticism didn’t die. It went underground, and has been kept alive enmeshed in the beliefs of Freemasons, Rosicrucians, Sufis and New Agers.
Gnostics believed that the material world was not only a distraction and an illusion, but also that it was essentially evil. This explains why the conspirators choose Gnosticism as the religion for the upcoming serfs of the future society they envision. Gnosticism is the religious belief that will lead the masses to accept like sheeple without complaints the moral and material misery of the coming communo-fascist society the conspirators call the New World Order.
It seems, however, that the CFR conspirators’ plan to revive Gnosticism to oppose Christianity did not work. So, they resorted to an easily available religion whose followers possessed the right combination of fanaticism and aggressive behavior they needed to use them as useful patsies in their fight against Christians: Islam — they already had successfully used them as patsies in their fight against the Soviets in Afghanistan. To this effect, they put into action their well-oiled disinformation machine to sell the new enemy to the gullible American people.
The Summer, 1993, issue of CFR’s organ Foreign Affairs published an article by Professor Samuel P. Huntington (a CFR mouthpiece), warning about the coming clash of civilizations, particularly between the Judeo-Christian and Muslim worlds. According to Huntington, “… the central and most dangerous dimension of the emerging global politics would be the conflict between groups from differing civilizations.”
In 1996, continuing the propaganda campaign, the subject “Threat of Islamic Fundamentalists” was discussed in one of the secret meetings of the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland. Next year, expanding on his Foreign Affairs article of 1993, Professor Huntington published his book The Clash of Civilizations and the Remaking of World Order. According to Huntington, the clash between the Muslim and the Western world was inevitable. That same year, CFR honcho Zbigniew Brzezinski published The Grand Chessboard: American Primacy and Geostrategic Objectives, a book in which he warned about the coming Muslim terrorist threat.
In September, 2000, a group of so-called “neo-cons,” among them Dick Cheney, Paul Wolfowitz, Norman Podhoretz, Richard Perle, Lewis “Scooter” Libby, John Bolton, Elliot Abrams, and Robert Kagan, all of them CFR agents, created the Project for a New American Century to promote a new era of American imperialism —actually international bankers’ imperialism. In one of their initial documents, “Rebuilding America’s Defenses: Strategy, Forces and Resources For a New Century.” The report asked for an era of open, uncontested global American imperialism based on brute military force with full spectrum dominance in land, sea, air and space by the U.S. military in a unipolar world controlled by the invisible government of the CFR conspirators.
To this effect, they began capturing former Soviet satellites, in Europe, the Middle East and Asia. But, to the CFR conspirators utter surprise, the Russians got a second wind, recovered from the onslaught of the IMF and the World Bank, and began quietly opposing their plans. Since then, all the conspirators’ efforts to control Russia have failed miserably. Therefore, as a way to conquer Russia, they began surrounding it with client states under their full control.
Contrary to what the CFR disinformers and the submissive U.S. mainstream press tell us, the so-called Arab Spring had nothing to do with bringing democracy to the Middle East, not even with controlling oil reserves in the region, but with depriving Russia of its remaining buffer states in the area. Currently, the only two remaining ones are Syria and Iran. The CFR-controlled U.S. government explanation for the causes of the “Arab Spring” is nothing but smoke and mirrors. There was nothing “spontaneous” to it. In a 2007Democracy Now interview with Amy Goodman, four-star General Wesley Clark (CFR) said that he was told at the Pentagon that the U.S. government had decided to ‘take down’ seven countries in five years: Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan & Iran.
But, in their blind hatred against the Russians who have dared to oppose their plans for global, uncontested imperial domination, the CFR conspirators miscalculated, and they miscalculated badly. What we have seen developing in the Middle East is the result of this miscalculation.
Like New Agers, gays and other groups the CFR is using as patsies, Muslims have their own secret agenda. But Muslims are a two-edged sword. They have a explosive combination of fanaticism, violence, disregard for human life and hatred for Western civilization and culture, and it seems that they have turned against their secret masters.
Initially, we were told that the riots had spontaneously erupted as a reaction to a virulently anti-Muslim film produced by an American citizen. Later information, however, indicates that the riots had been planned way in advance, to coincide with the 11th anniversary of the 9/11 events, and the film was just a pretext to justify them.
Is that is true, it shows that the anti-American Muslims all around the world have learned the lesson from their secret CFR masters. Like the recent riots, the 9/11 events had been planned way in advance, and were used as a pretext to begin the so-called War on Terror they had planned many years before. The anti-American Muslim fanatics are giving the anti-American CFR conspirators a taste of their own medicine.
A few days after the onset of the riots in the Middle East, Obama said that chaos in the region merely represents “bumps in the road” to democracy. Actually, what we are seeing is not a bump, but a big chasm in the CFR conspirators’ road to impose their communo-fascist, neo-feudal New World Order on the peoples of the world.
Some Republican critics are saying that the Muslim revolts in the Middle East are a symptom of the failure of Obama’s foreign policy. They fail to see, however, that Obama’s foreign policy is actually the CFR’s foreign policy, the same foreign policy pursued by Bush I, Clinton, and Bush II. Proof of it is that the foreign policy of all of them followed to a “t” the U.S. foreign policy advocated by CFR ideologue Zbigniew Brzezinski in his 1997 book The Grand Chessboard, in which he warns about the coming terrorist threat. Moreover, Obamas’ foreign policy closely follows the lines of the neocons’ report “Rebuilding America’s Defenses: Strategy, Forces and Resources For a New Century,” published in September 2000 by the Project for the New American Century (PNAC).
On Reality Check, Ben Swann explained why the attack against the U.S. consulate in Libya was not a surprise, but a blowback to U.S. policies in the region.
When asked in an interview why the U.S. is fighting al-Qaeda in Afghanistan, Pakistan and Yemen, but is supporting with money and military equipment al-Qaeda rebels in Syria and gave the same support of al-Qaeda in Libya and Egypt last year. Obama’s answer was that the U.S. is only providing “non-lethal” support. The truth, however, is that the Middle East is in flames primarily because the CFR conspirators have poured the gasoline and thrown the torches.
Who is responsible for the Muslim’s rage? According to CFR agents infiltrated in the U.S. government and the mainstream press, the only one to blame is the creator of the stupid video. But this is not true. Actually, the only ones to blame for all of this turmoil are the CFR conspirators who recruited fanatic Muslim extremists as patsies to bring Russia to its knees and advance their evil agenda of a communo-fascist totalitarian New World Order fully under their control. The rest is just smoke and mirrors.
One of my friends told me he suspects Putin may be covertly fanning the flames of the patsies’ revolt. If that is true, and it is a possibility to consider, it may show that, in their arrogance, the CFR conspirators apparently forgot that it takes two to tango.
1. When CFR members use the pronoun “we” it doesn’t mean “We, the America people,” but “We, the CFR conspirators.”
2. If one is to believe CFR agent Stephanopolous, “There is no bias” in the mainstream media. See, http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2012/09/01/Stephanopoulos-Doesnt-Believe-There-Is-Bias-In-The-Media. However, ccording to a recent Gallup poll Americans’ distrust for the press has reached a new high. See, Lymari Morales, “U.S. Distrust in Media Hits New High,” September 21, 2012, GallupPoll.com, http://www.gallup.com/poll/157589/distrust-media-hits-new-high.aspx.
3. A report issued on June 2008 by the House Foreign Affairs subcommittee titled “The Decline in America’s Reputation: Why?,” blamed failing American approval abroad on the Iraq War, the U.S. support for repressive government and the “torture and abuse of prisoners.” According to the report, the result of America’s misbehavior is a growing number of foreign protest movements objecting to the presence in their countries of American troops, their families, mercenaries and spies.
4. According to some sources, however, the attack was not on the U.S. consulate, but on a private residence the U.S. ambassador was visiting for private reasons. This may explain why the Marines were unable to protect the ambassador. The Marines were not there because they are not supposed to protect private residences.
5. It is useful to remember that some years ago, gay “artist” Andres Serrano got a $15,000 National Endowment for the Arts grant to create his “Piss Christ,” a crucifix inside a jar of urine, that was exhibited as a work of art at the Museum of Modern Art in New York. Therefore, should the anti-Muslim film be exhibited there and considered it another work of art? On the other hand, the mild reaction of American Christians to Serrano’s provocation show the ethics, values and tolerance of Christian Americans. They didn’t firebomb the MoMA or tried to kill Serrano or Nelson Rockefeller, MoMA’s main benefactor. Nevertheless, if one is to believe the Office of Homeland Security and the Southern Poverty Law Center, the main terrorist threat in America today is not militant Islam but Christian “fundamentalists,” Oath Keepers, war veterans, Tea Partiers and everybody who does not accept the lies advanced by CFR agents infiltrated in the U.S. government.
6. Jake Tapper, “Ambassador Susan Rice: Libya Attack Not Premeditated,” ABCNews.com, September 16, 2012, http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/09/ambassador-susan-rice-libya-attack-not-premeditated/.
7. The reasons why the CFR conspirators infiltrated in the U.S. government pushed the creation of the National Security Council and the CIA, and how they illegally authorized the CIA to conduct covert operations, is described in detail in my book, Psychological Warfare and the New World Order (Oakland, California: Spooks Books, 2010), Chapter 5, pp. 108-125.
8. Both Bella Dodd, former leader of the U.S. Communist Party, and Jerry Rubin, a rebellious hippy leader, independently discovered that the funds for their organizations were provided by Wall Street bankers. Dodd, a member of the National Committee of the Communist Party U.S.A. who left the party and became an ardent anti-Communist, once said, “I think that the Communist conspiracy is merely a branch of the much bigger conspiracy. Dodd quoted in William F. Jasper, “Conspiracy: Where’s the Proof?,” The New American, Vol. 12, No. 19 (September 16, 1996), pp. 5-10.
9. The Latin American guerrillas were the result of the handiwork of CFR secret agent Fidel Castro to counteract Nikita Khrushchev’s policy of peaceful coexistence. See, Servando Gonzalez, Psychological Warfare and the New World Order (Oakland, California: Spooks Books, 2010), pp. 180-214. On the other hand, Castro’s attempts to infiltrate the Black Panthers failed miserably.
10. On CFR using the gay movement as a patsy, see Servando Gonzalez, “Obama Gay” Of Course!,” servandogonzalez.org, July 2, 2012,http://www.intelinet.org/sg_site/articles/sg_obama_gay.html.
11. Jewish thinkers such as Hermann Cohen, Franz Roswnzweig, Martin Buber, Gershom Schole, Hannah Arendt, Hans Kohn and Albert Einstein all opposed the idea of creating a Jewish state. See, Yoram Hazony, The Jewish State (New York: New Republic, 2001), p. xxiv.
12. See, “Iran’s Ahmadinejad wants a new world order,” AP/ September 25, 2012, http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-202_162-57520360/irans-ahmadinejad-wants-a-new-world-order/.
13. For an analysis of how John D. Rockefeller and other conspirators created in 1902 the General Education Board as a precursor of the Department of Education, see Emanuel A, Josephson, Rockefeller “Internationalist” (New York: Chedney Press, 1952), pp. 125-146, 441.
14. O.W. Markley and Willis W. Harman, (eds.), Changing Images of Man (New York: Pergamon, 1982) You may download a facsimile copy of the book at:www.bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/changing_images.pdf. The Pergamon edition is basically the same as Changing Images of Man, Research Report No. 4, issued May 1974 by the Center for the Study of Social Policy, SRI International.
15. For one of the few studies ever made about the Bohemian Grove see, G. William Domhoff, The Bohemian Grove and Other Retreats: A Study in Ruling-class Cohesiveness(New York: Harper & Row, 1974. Also, Kelly McGinley, “World Leaders Meet Secretly in Sonoma Valley, CA.,” NewsWithViews.com, August 14, 2005. Also, Alex Jones has published several articles on the Bohemian Grove and a documentary on DVD. See, Dark Secrets: Inside the Bohemian Grove, http://www.infowars.com/bg1.html. The Bohemian Grove has been accused of many things ranging from conspiratorial activities and practicing druid rituals to Satanism, child molestation, human sacrifices and homosexuality. Richard Nixon, who attended at least one of the meetings, mentioned that, “The Bohemian Grove, which I attend from time to time … it is the most faggy goddamned thing you could ever imagine.” See, “Nixon Tape Discusses Homosexuality at the Bohemian Grove,” PrisonPlanet.com, March 26, 204.
16. Markley and Harman, op. cit., p. vvii. 1 7. See, Servando Gonzalez, “Billionaires for Eugenics,” TheIntelHub.com, May 8, 2011, http://theintelhub.com/2011/05/08/billionaires-for-eugenics/]]]
18. Markley and Harman, ibid.
19. See, i.e., the special issue of December 2005 of Whistleblower magazine devoted to the subject of Criminalizing Christianity.
20. The fact resembles the way the proto-conspirators captured the Spanish colonies after the Cuban-Spanish-American war.
21. See, Webster G. Tarpley, “The CIA’s Fake “Arab Spring” Becoming A Long, Hot Summer Of War,” TARPLEY.net, June 20, 2011, http://tarpley.net/2011/06/20/cia-fake-arab-spring-becoming-summer-of-war/.
22. See, Eli Lake, “Obama’s Shaky Libya Narrative,” TheDailyBeast.com, September 21, 2012, http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/09/21/obama-s-shaky-libya-narrative.html.
24. Blowback is an intelligence term that describes unintended consequences of intervening in the internal affairs of other countries and arming rebel groups to overthrow existing regimes. All too often, those rebels eventually become your enemy — and they have the weapons and training you gave them.
25. See, Ben Swann Asks Obama ‘Why Is The U.S. Supporting al-Qaeda In Syria?’ Posted by clnews _Featured_, Politics, Videos Thursday, September 13th, 2012 http://consciouslifenews.com/ben-swann-asks-obama-supporting-al-qaeda-syria-video/1137138/.
Servando Gonzalez is a Cuban-born American writer, semiologist and intelligence analyst. He has written books, essays and articles on Latin American history, intelligence, espionage, and semiotics. Servando is the author of Historia herética de la revolución fidelista, The Secret Fidel Castro, The Nuclear Deception and La madre de todas las conspiraciones, all available at Amazon.com.
He also hosted the documentaries Treason in America: The Council on Foreign Relations and Partners in Treason: The CFR-CIA-Castro Connection, produced by Xzault Media Group of San Leandro, California, both available at the author’s site at http://www.servandogonzalez.org.
His book, Psychological Warfare and the New World Order: The Secret War Against the American People appeared in late 2010 and is available at Amazon.com. Ordownload a .pdf copy of the book you can read on your computer or i-Pad. His book, OBAMANIA: The New Puppet and His Masters, is available atAmazon.com.
Servando’s new book (in Spanish) La CIA, Fidel Castro, el Bogotazo y el Nuevo Orden Mundial, just appeared, and is available at Amazon.com and other bookstores online. He is already working on his next book, The Council on Foreign Relations and the Betrayal of the American People: A Chronology of Treason, which he plans to have ready by early next year.
Read more here: